Just a few simple facts about the author…
- I am a proud mother of 3 active boys.
- I am heavily tattooed, and plan on getting more.
- I am very happily engaged.
- I found my spirituality in 1994 in Paganism. I’ve had a couple spiritual crisis along the way, but I always find comfort in Mother Earth.
- I have lived in Iowa, USA my whole life. I haven’t traveled too far either.
- I have never visited or seen an ocean in person.
- I have never traveled by airplane or train, only by car (road trips).
- My favorite video game is Sims 3 (+expansions) for my PC.
- I use Adobe Photoshop to create my own blog theme and graphics, and will make graphics for friends’ blogs sometimes too. Self-taught.
- When I was in high school, I went through a goth phase.
- When I was in that goth phase, I made many amazing friendships at the weekly showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show, a few of which remain to this day.
- I believe everything happens for a reason. Good and bad.
- My favorite flowers are daisies.
- My favorite colors are green and purple.
- I love roller coasters and thrill rides!
- I am a movie addict. My favorite genres are comedy, romance, indie, and thriller. Intelligent movies are the greatest.
- Growing up, I always knew I wanted to be my mom. It is everything I hoped it would be and so much more!
- Growing up, I also wanted to be a veterinarian.
- Nowadays, my dream job would be a career in Graphic Design.
- I met my biological father and his side of the family for the first time when I was 19. He and his mom (my grandmother) have since passed away.
Day 2 – 20 Facts About Me
*written for the 30-Day Blogging Challenge.