1. Continue my therapy to learn how to better cope with my anxiety issues until I am able to work outside my home. Become more psychologically healthy and stable, increasing my self-esteem and improving inner dialogue.
2. Get everything prepared and arranged for a beautiful wedding in 2014, and a healthy and happy marriage thereafter.
3. Take more and more steps toward my whole family having healthier lifestyle habits. Healthier foods, more activities besides movies and video games, and more reading and learning.
4. Continue to write a blog post at least once per week. Writing is wonderful therapy, and a great way to get in better touch with myself as well as the world around me and other people in the blogging community.
5. Get some great engagement and family photos taken before winter’s end.
Day 8 – My 5 Current Goals
*written for the 30-Day Blogging Challenge.