– Boil some baby potatoes (red pictured) until fork tender.
– Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
– Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet, set potatoes on sheet and using a potato masher, gently smash each potato down, rotating masher both ways (so it looks like a thick cookie).
– Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt/pepper and sprinkle cut fresh herbs and garlic over each.
– THEN top with some lovely grated Parmesan cheese.
– Bake for 20 minutes.
Crispy on the outside, soft in the middle, salty, garlicky, herby and cheesy goodness. 🙂
Found on and shared from Columbia Guarino.